CLINIC GUIDELINES FOR PATIENT DURING APPOINTMENT:
- Completion of Pre-Visit Screening Questionnaire is REQUIRED 24 Hrs prior to appointment. (Link sent via EMAIL AND TEXT)
- Facemask or Cloth covering is REQUIRED upon entry.
- Temperature reading is REQUIRED upon entry.
- Hand sanitizing is REQUIRED upon entry.
- Maintain Social Distancing 6 feet when possible.
- Only Patient is allowed in treatment room, Visitor should wait in the car or building lobby.
- Allow extra time (15-20 minutes) on top of your normal treatment time for sanitation between patients.
- Appointment Only NO WALK IN.
CLINIC SAFETY AND PROTOCOL READINESS:
- Pre-Shift Screening Questionnaire will be reported prior to scheduled shift.
- Facemask or Cloth covering will be wore at all times during scheduled shifts.
- Temperature reading will be performed prior to scheduled shifts.
- Hand sanitizing and Hand wash will be strictly enforced .
- Hourly sanitizing on all common touch surfaces with Disinfectant.
- 30 minute interval in between patient treatment for proper airflow. (Except for same Household Member)
- No more than 2 patient is allowed in waiting room area to maintain proper Social Distancing.
- DISPOSABLE PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) will be utilized during treatment.