REVIEW AND REPORT ANY SYMPTOMS AND/OR DIAGNOSIS AND/OR CLOSE CONTACT PRIOR TO YOUR SCHEDULED APPOINTMENT!
1.In the past 48 hours have you had any of the following symptoms:(STAY HOME IF YOU HAVE ANY OF FOLLOWING SYPMTOMS)
- Fever 100.5 F (38C) or above or possible fever symptoms with shivering and sweating
- New Cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New Shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- Flu like symptoms that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New body aches/pains with fatigue that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- New Diarrhea that you cannot attribute to another health condition
- Loss of smell and taste
2. Have you been diagnosed and/or had any close contact with anyone diagnosed with COVID-19 WITHIN the last 14 day
- STAY HOME FOR 14 DAY FROM THE INITIAL ONSET OF YOUR DIAGNOSIS AND/OR SYMPSTOMS AND/OR CLOSE CONTACT.
CLINIC GUIDELINES FOR PATIENT DURING APPOINTMENT:
- Review and Report Pre-Visit Screening Questionnaire is REQUIRED 24 Hrs prior to appointment.
- Facemask or Cloth covering is REQUIRED upon entry.
- Temperature reading is REQUIRED upon entry.
- Hand sanitizing is REQUIRED upon entry.
- Maintain Social Distancing 6 feet when possible.
- Only Patient is allowed in treatment room, Visitor should wait in the car or building lobby.
- Allow extra time (15-20 minutes) on top of your normal treatment time for sanitation between patients.
- Appointment Only NO WALK IN.
CLINIC SAFETY AND PROTOCOL READINESS:
- Pre-Shift Screening Questionnaire will be reported prior to scheduled shift.
- Facemask or Cloth covering will be wore at all times during scheduled shifts.
- Temperature reading will be performed prior to scheduled shifts.
- Hand sanitizing and Hand wash will be strictly enforced .
- Hourly sanitizing on all common touch surfaces with Disinfectant.
- 30 minute interval in between patient treatment for proper airflow. (Except for same Household Member)
- No more than 2 patient is allowed in waiting room area to maintain proper Social Distancing.
- DISPOSABLE PPE(Personal Protective Equipment) will be utilized during treatment.